CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/22/08

Mini Pullthru's W/High Piggy Messy Buns

Ok so I'm NOT like all the other pro mom's who document each step of the process. Not yet anyway, but maybe eventually! For now I am just trying to get pics posted so I will remember some of the cutest do's we've done and try them again.

Sorry it's blurry, it was the best I could do!
I am going to have to invest in a better camera I've decided...This kidd-o is too silly and has a hard time holding still when she knows I'm snapping a shot!


2 comments:

Devri said...

great blog there woman, If you want I can shout you out, you do a great job, let me know

Kenny Do's said...

devri, thank you so much! but don't shout me out just yet... I still have some learning to do...I feel like such an amateur! yikes